Saturday, January 31, 2015
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
1) Delhi government on 8 December 2014 banned all operations by private cab service Uber, in the the alleged rape incident in a taxi plying for it. Uber is a which country based cab firm?
2) Prime Minister Narendra Modi and industrialist Mukesh Ambani feature amongst the most searched personalities online , according to which search engine's data released on 8 Dec 2014?
3) Name Minister of Railways who on 8 December 2014 the Wi-Fi at New Delhi Railway Station?
(A) Suresh Prabhu
(B) Prakash Javedkar
(C) D V Sadananda Gowda
(D) Ravishankar Prasad
4) News website Huffington Post launched its India edition on 8 Dec 2014 in partnership with?
(A) The Hindu Group
(B) CNN IBN Network
(C) The Times of India Group
(D) The Indian Express
5) Name ISRO's heaviest and upgraded rocket which is set to be test launched on 18 December 2014?
(A) GSLV – Mark III
(B) PSLV – Mark III
(C) GSLV – Mark V
(D) PSLV – Mark V
6) World’s first handcrafted herbal Holy Koran made from about 200 medicinal plants, was recently unveiled at?
(A) New Delhi
(D) None of these
7) Who among the following was in news recently after getting swallowed alive by anaconda for a TV show?
(A) Paul Rosolie
(B) Bear Grylls
(C) Dave Canterbury
(D) Les Stroud
8) Which private bank has announced a hike in its ATM charges for saving account holders from January 1, 2015?
(A) Kotal Mahindra Bank
(C) Axis Bank
(D) Federal Bank
9) Singapore on 8 Dec 2014 signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which state to prepare a master plan and develop a world-class for that state?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
10) A committee which was formed to the Post Office Network in keeping with market trends and competition, on 4 December 2014, submitted its report to the Union Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. Who was the head of the committee?
(A) T V Mohandas Pai
(B) T S R Subramanian
(C) G N Bajpai
(D) Kavery Banerjee
1) Ans. (B) USA
2) Ans. (D) Yahoo
3) Ans. (A) Suresh Prabhu
4) Ans. (C) The Times of
5) Ans. (A) GSLV – Mark III
6) Ans. (B) Dubai
7) Ans. (A) Paul Rosolie
8) Ans. (B) ICICI
9) Ans. (D) Andhra Pradesh
10) Ans. (B) T S R Subramanian
The procedure of linking Aadhaar number with LPG Consumer number is easy and there are several methods of completing it. You can follow any of the below methods to link your Aadhaar number with your LPG consumer number:
- First Method – Prepare theAadhaar Registration Sheet (ARS) as shown below:
If the address printed on your Aadhaar letter (Aadhar Card) is different from the address of your LPG cylinder delivery, then you have to submit a Proof of Address of your Cylinder delivery along with the above prepared ARS to you LPG cylinder distributor.
It will be advantageous if you can also send ARS along with a Proof of Address byPost to the address mentioned in the link below.
- Second Method – Call on toll free number 18002333555 and tell customer executive that you want to give your Aadhaar number and follow his/her instructions.
- Third Method – Go to Aadhaar Seeding Website, Press the ‘Start Now’ button and follow the steps.
- Fourth Method – Call on your LPG Company’s given below contact number and follow IVR instructions.
- Fifth Option – Send the following SMS from your registered mobile number.
UID <space> Aadhaar_Number
to number mentioned below
BPCL Consumers: 57333 (All India)
52725 (Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata users)
For example: UID 124532014751 to 57333
GSEB TAT Principal Exam 2014 Hall Ticket Available
Board Conduct Exam of TAT Principal,,Now You Can Download Hall Ticket /Admit Cards of TAT
Principal Examination. Exam
Date: 20/12/2014 Download Hall Ticket : Click Here
Syndicate Bank Recruitment for Security Officer
Syndicate Bank invites Application for the post of 21 Security Officer in Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II. Apply Online before 18 December 2014.
Posts : Security Officer
1. SC: 03 Posts
2. ST: 01 Post
3. OBC: 06 Posts
4. General/ UR: 11 Posts
Age Limit: 25 – 45 years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University & An Officer with 5 years commissioned service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ DySP with 5 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para military forces with 5 years of service.
Starting Date : 03-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2014
Online Fee Payment from: 03-12-2014 to 18-12-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 02-01-2015
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here